Sunday 28 February 2016

Madonna Rebel Heart Concert 2016

MADONNA!!! You are really coming to SINGAPORE!!!! I am thrilled by the news when they announced that she will be performing here FINALLY!!!

My friends & I was great fan of hers and we have been waiting for her to perform in Singapore since the day we know she existed. She is such a great performer and of course, through the years, she became more daring and provocative…

We wanted to go for her concert as a group but somehow our friends were busy with their own stuff so, only Theresa & I made it instead. We bought the cheapest tickets as it was too costly to watch.

When we arrived at the beautifully built National Stadium, I was filled with excitement and I couldn’t believe that I am really attending the concert! The National Stadium is really beautiful with comfortable seats and I simply love the snack counters. It was organized, clean, well-managed though snacks were costly.

The moment we set foot into the stadium, we took selfies just to remember this historic moment! There were many news reports by religious not to attend her concert but we went with an open mind… we were not here to worship or any of that sort, just purely enjoy her songs and performances. 
There were reports stating that concert goers waited at least 2 hours for her show to begin but we the lucky ones waited for an hour. It was worth the wait as she started the concert with a bang. I was so thrilled when she set foot on stage and hearing her voice LIVE was a dream coming true!
She sang a mixture of her old and new songs but many songs she sang reminded us our old school days where dedications were a hit on the radio. She was really entertaining as she walked to the center stage and spoke to the audiences and even played some games too. I thought her concert was great and I will definitely go for her concert should she EVER perform here again!

No comments: