Thursday 4 February 2016

Lo Hei @ Office

You can say that we are a bunch of crazy people who loves to chill and enjoy good food together being it at colleague’s place or in office. Today, we specially ordered food to the office so that we can start have a Lo Hei together before the Year of Monkey arrives.

We ordered from our usual favourite zi char stall at Boon Keng and I am sooooooooo missing the Asam Fish curry and their prawn rolls!!! I can’t recall when was the last time we had that in the office for our lunch but today, we definitely enjoyed the dishes.
We invited Yatomi-san to join us for the Lo Hei and luncheon as he is very into Chinese tradition and given full respect to our culture. He was very happy to be invited to our lunch gathering though it was at our own humble dining room.

It was his time trying out the Asam curry fish and he loves it. I was very confident that he would enjoy as he loves spicy food just like all of us. J This is only the beginning of our office Lo Hei and I am sure that there will be more to come…. Woohoo!!!

With this Lo Hei today, it marks my 5th so far… count with me yea… J Cheers!! 

No comments: