Tuesday 2 February 2016

CNY Reunion Dinner With BFFs

We never fail to meet for our yearly CNY Reunion Dinner and no exception this year too. We organized and had our gathering at Bali Thai Suntec City which is near where I am working. J

Everyone arrived on time and we started to give each other gifts like ang pao envelopes, CNY goodies, advance Valentine’s Day gift and I presented to them the Photobook which I made for our Funtastic Trip to Batam.
We started our wonderful reunion dinner with Lo Hei. We simply love Lo Hei not only we are tossing for good health and WEALTH but we love this dish as it’s considered as a yearly dish for CNY. All the dishes followed pretty quickly but we too did not waste anytime but to clear the plates…
It was a very fun and sumptuous dinner though the dishes were not Chinese food. For me, I love the Tom Yum soup as it was sour enough to appetize me to eat more dishes and I love the crystal noodles too.

After our dinner, we went for a walk or should I say for shopping. Yes, nothing will stop us if there is a CNY sales going on in any shops we enter. J Whenever I we meet, we never leave for home without having to bring home bags of goodies. J

No comments: