Tuesday 9 February 2016

CNY Day 2

I simply love the 2nd Day of CNY as we only need to visit one place yearly. I remembered when I was younger; we will visit my grandma on the 2nd day of CNY as this day is made for my mum’s side of the family.

I was even happier when I heard that the visitation will be held at hubby’s cousin’s house which is just next block to where we stay. J I totally had enough time to relax, lesser stuff to carry and only need to walk over. J
Faith was happy to see her cousins and started playing with them in the room while baby Emma was shy and was clinging onto me most of the time until her Yeye came to my rescue. J After that, she was happily playing with some toys in one of the room by herself while hubby & I took our lunch. It was pretty much a family gathering and each year, we see little kids grew so much.

As it was a catered luncheon, the package includes the Yu Sheng too, not one but 9 sets! We gathered everyone at the balcony for the Lo Hei session for the Pioneers and then followed by the young generation and the final one was for the YOUNGER Generation…. Hahaahahahaha
After the Lo Hei with the family, I brought baby Emma home as she was feeling sleepy and cranky while our little lady Faith stayed to play with her cousins. J

No comments: