Saturday 20 February 2016

CNY Visitation Part II

After an enjoyable afternoon visitation at Koko’s lovely nest, we went home to refresh ourselves and the kids for a short while and speeded off to Theresa’s place.

It was a CNY cum a surprise birthday celebration for her first born Ethan. We were all tired but filled with energy when we arrived at their place. Looking at the delicious spread of food reminded me of our school days where we visit her place almost every other week for party and good food.
The spread tonight was our childhood favourites and she added the school days Wantons… YUMS! The kids were happily playing with each other while the adults enjoyed the food and wine served by the great hosts. We also enjoyed the movie and small talks at the living area with the elderly.
As it was CNY, they prepared the Yusheng for tossing. Vivian & I were asked to prepare the Yusheng with good phrases. We did it for the fun of doing and managed to remember each phrase for the ingredient. J
I would wish that I could stay for the surprise birthday party but I was surprised by Emma who vomited on me while I was trying to rock her to sleep. It was all too fast for me to react and I was drenched with her vomit!

After cleaning her up and part of myself, we decided to go home since we were in a mess… it was a pity that we weren’t able to join the celebration for Ethan but we do wish him a very Happy Blessed birthday!

Thank you Tans for having us today!

No comments: