Sunday 27 December 2009

Year End Trip To Hong Kong

I am very sure most of you noticed that I am a great fan of Hong Kong. Some even asked me if that’s my second home or am I a Hong Kong PR! None of that of course, I just preferred HKG to many other Asia countries. I wouldn’t deny that I totally feel very at home when I was there as we share the same language and not forgetting the delicious food they served.

When we arrived in the early afternoon, we made our way to check in at Eaton Hotel located at Jordan. It was our first stay at this hotel though it’s countless time visiting Hong Kong. The hotel lobby was cozy but not huge and I was drawn to this cute little Paper-made Christmas tree which was displayed at the lobby. I walked over to have a closer look and it was made up of all the used newspapers; really cool.

After taking a rest and unpacked some of our stuff, we went straight for our lunch at Mak Man Kee where they served the best wanton noodle. The bowl of noodle is small but the taste is unbelievable… I seriously wanted another serving after the first!



Went back to hotel for an afternoon nap after a delicious lunch as many said that pregnant woman need to rest more. In fact, I rested rather than napping as they were showing an old Stephen Chow movie and I was enjoying it.

After a shower, we head out to Tsim Sha Tsui for our mass since it was a Sunday. After mass, we did a short shopping before having our first dinner in HKG. As usual, hubby would like to have steamboat and so, we went to our favorite restaurant Tao Heung nearby. We ordered a seafood set and it was totally worth every cent! We went back to hotel with a full stomach….

No comments: