Wednesday 30 December 2009

Day 4 In Hong Kong

It’s another cooling day in Hong Kong and not getting enough of the dim sum yesterday, we went to a restaurant near our hotel for brunch.

When we arrived there, I was taken by surprised that it wasn’t crowded at all… perhaps the locals don’t usually take dim sums as brunch… we ordered our dishes quickly as we plan to catch a movie in the early afternoon to be locals for a day!

I got to give the dim sums a thumps up at Cheers Restaurant! All the dishes we ordered were damn delicious man… I totally turned greedy after having the first serving of deep fried bean curd skin with prawn fillings. If you think the same one tasted great at our local Crystal Jade, then this is a totally WINNER! We ordered quite a few dishes but the bill turned out to be HK$98 which cost about SD 18 for two of us! I doubt we can get such awesome dim sum with such cheap price in SIN!








We went to Elements, the new shopping mall at Kowloon station for some shopping and also planning to catch a movie. The mall is really big and most of the boutiques were branded too. As we shopped around, I noticed the ‘bling bling’ Mercedes standing near the Starbucks café and was curious about it. When I looked closer, the car was covered with crystals. I thought of Ah Leng and took a picture of it.


As we walked the mall, we were attracted by the kids who were in the ice-skating right. Yes, the ice-skating ring is at the basement of the mall. It was really cool!



We went to get our tickets for the movie and what I liked about the movies in HKG, they were in Cantonese and the movie started on time. There were advertisements but movie started right on the dot.

1 comment:

Ms Tham said...

Ooi! You are tempting me with all the yummy tim-sum... I miss them. :(