Saturday 1 June 2019

Happy 6th Birthday Shana

How time flies… my little niece is SIX! I am very excited to celebrate her birthday as I had the honor to bake her birthday cake. 😊

Well, I was really thrilled to be at their service to bake Shana her birthday cupcakes. I was excited but worried at the same time that my cupcakes will not be of good standard. 😊 I am happy that my cousins believed in me and gave me this golden opportunity.
We set off to the party this evening and we helped out with the decoration when we arrived. It was a simple décor and tried to arrange the goody bags and kept the cupcakes aside for later. We settled the elderly and it was just in time for the Magic Show and all the kids were gathered at the front. 
The magic show was pretty entertaining and the magician was really funny. He was able to attract the attention of the kiddos and having them to perform simple magic alongside with him was very entertaining to watch.
After the magic show, while the kids were queueing up for the balloons, we prepared the buffet dinner for the guest and dinner is served. It was quite unfortunate that the kids were unable to have the mains as the caterer prepared both spicy mains even though cousin ordered the normal fried rice. However, we were thankful that the rest of the dishes were non-spicy and we managed to get the kids some food to fill their stomach.
While the guest was almost done with their dinner, we prepared the cupcakes for the cake cutting ceremony. We arranged all the different designs of the cupcakes onto a huge plate and man… it looked pretty stunning. I was really proud and happy that the cakes turned out pretty and Shana loves them. 

It was quite a pretty good idea to have cupcakes in replacement of a normal cake as there is no fuss and mess on cutting the cake and distribution of the cupcakes were such a breeze. I had some pretty good feedback from their guest and I was really relieved that I did not ruin the party! Woohoo!!!

Thank you Florence & KY for believing in me and I am really happy that Shana loved the cupcakes. Happy Blessed Birthday Sweetie Shana and May the Good Lord bless you always!

No comments: