Friday 31 May 2019

Baked With Love

I am super thrilled when I received a message from Florence (my cousin-in-law) that she would like to place an order of 60 cupcakes with me. I was obviously excited but at the same time pretty much worried that I am not up to it.

I have been thinking and planning what types of cupcakes I should bake for little niece’s birthday as it will act as her birthday cake instead of on the sides. I am totally stressed out but the day came today, I welcomed my thoughts and inspiration to work on its own.
I began my baking marathon after lunch and I was pretty much happy with the outcome of my first batch of cupcakes. They turned out moist and tasty though slightly lacked of coffee flavour (Tiramisu) but I was delighted that the cream was perfect. 😊
Then I started baking the rest of the chocolate cupcakes and started on my icing while the cakes were cooling on the racks. It is my first attempt to make the vanilla marshmallow frosting and I was really happy that it turned out pretty well and lastly, my oreo frosting went super well too. It was indeed a great day to bake where everything came in place. After cleaning up, I was really relieved and gave a good tap on my own back…. hahahahahahah

I thank God for the patience and I managed to put if off. Now, I can only wished that everyone will enjoy the cupcakes tomorrow at the party.

No comments: