Saturday 25 May 2019

Lady Faith Turning NINE

How time flies… my baby girl will be turning NINE and next year… it will reach a two-digit numbers birthday! I am really still in denial but reality is painful isn’t it!

This year’s birthday party is quite a POPULAR theme for the girls and yes, it’s the UNICORN theme. I have seen many places with unicorns everywhere and they are simply beautiful. My God-daughter Kiki also had the Unicorn theme for her birthday and Lady Faith loved the design of her birthday cake.
Well, I wasn’t too sure where to hold the party but finally decided to have it at Arteastiq located at Plaza Singapura after an Art Jamming session with Maggie & kids. I love the place and I thought it would be a perfect venue for Lady Faith’s birthday party.

After picking up the birthday cake from my ex-schoolmate Jaq, we rushed to the restaurant as the party will starts at 11am. I was really thankful that the traffic was smooth and we managed to arrive on time though some guest arrived earlier.
We started the Art Jamming session for the kids immediately and all of them were so excited to get their imagination run wild. While the kiddos were at work, the mummies get their free time to relax and chill out with friends around. I too had the opportunity to mingle with her classmates' parents and some of my friends. 
I went on to check on the kids a bit after settling the food serving with the staff and saw beautiful paintings in the art room. Many of the kids were painting their best and the colors of the canvas were vibrant and beautiful. I was really happy to see happy faces in the room and many of them are sharing colors and some are helping each other out.

After luncheon, we did not waste time to have the cake cutting ceremony done and it was quite a challenge to gather all the kids around the table as the space was not on our side. Everyone was so excited when the birthday cake was displayed and many came over to take a closer look and some of them even came to the front with phones to take picture. :) The cake was so beautiful and I want to thank Jaq for doing such a wonderful job! 


The kids were great and they gathered around the table almost immediately after we announced the cake cutting ceremony and they stood by the birthday girl and started singing. Thumps Up Kids!




I was happy to receive good feedback on the food, cake, the canvas paintings and even my homemade goody bags. I am really thankful to everyone who made the effort to join the party and share our joy.
Thank you everyone for your wonderful gifts, ang pows and most importantly your presence. 

No comments: