Friday 10 May 2019

Rie’s Birthday Celebration@Tung Lok Signatures

I am always happy to spend some bonding time with my so-called Extended Family Members and this time, we are back to Tung Lok to celebrate our youngest member Rie’s birthday.

I was busy baking a cake for her and it turned out to be horrible so, I attempted to bake again and I do hope she will like it. I am not a fantastic or expert baker but I enjoyed baking for loved ones and seeing them enjoying my cakes, it just made my day.
We arrived at Tung Lok early and Leng started ordering the dishes as she knows the menu or perhaps the CHEF well to get some special dishes on the table tonight. We fully trusted the dishes in her hands as she never disappoints. 
I would say that today’s dishes were delicious! It was not only food that we enjoyed but it was the fellowship we had together. Though we do not meet as often as we would love to, but it was some special bonding in all of us that there isn’t any barrier whenever we meet. 
After our delicious meal, we had the staff to prepare her birthday cake to be served. I was kind of worried as the table beside us were celebrating birthday too and their cake looked amazing! When my Ondeh Ondeh cake was placed on the table, I was glad that it didn’t looked awful as they plated the cake so nicely with decoration. 
We had our own soft celebrating and then the moment of truth! She cut the cake and I was happy that it turned out not too dry and I was so relieved that they all loved it! I was so glad that I did not ruin her birthday! Before we called it a night, I was happy to present them the Mother's Day cookies which I made specially for them and I hope they enjoy it too.

Thank you extended family members for always believing in me and supporting me on what I love to do most. Love you guys!
Happy blessed birthday PIC and may you continue to do well in what you does best and God bless you always!

No comments: