Tuesday 11 June 2019

Hi-Tea

It’s school holidays and it’s time for the kids to have fun. We planned a hi-tea at Marriott Café and happy to have the kids to join us.

Buffet at Marriott was quite a spread and yes, I enjoyed the desserts coz’ they are having the durian desserts for the month of June and July. I would say that the desserts were one of their best section for me apart from the meat, pies, sandwiches, local and Indian food section.
The kids were happily playing on their own while the adults had our fair share of good conversation and I enjoyed the fellowship with them. It is always nice to make an effort to meet once in a while and I think it’s really important to keep the bond between us and for the kids too.
Thank you for the afternoon and it was great meeting up with you guys!

No comments: