Thursday 6 June 2019

Just A Little Token


I know that Kaiye Steven will be retiring this year and heard the confirmation on his retirement from Jessica and decided to bake him a box of cakes. I would very much like to have lunch or dinner with him before I leave for London but he is way too busy. As he will retire at the end of June, I will not be in time to celebrate his retirement so, hopefully this little humble token of mine will bring him joy to him.
I was deciding what to bake for him and finally set on the Ondeh Ondeh Cupcakes once again. This time, I tried to improve on the sponge cake and hopefully it will turn out better than my previous attempts. The color of the sponge was pretty and this time, it was soft and moist. I am very happy and I do hope he will enjoy the cakes as much as I do. 😊
Kaiye Steven, wishing you and your family all the best as you enter into a new phase of your life. May you enjoy the extra time that you’ll be spending with them.

No comments: