Friday 7 June 2019

Nutella Muffins

It’s been quite a while since I last baked muffins. Honestly, I almost forgotten how to bake these little yummy fellows till I received the orders from my buddy Leng.

She ordered a box of Nutella muffins from me for her niece as she loved them so much. My head went blank for a moment as the recipe just somehow not loading… well, I found myself staring at the flour and the rest of the ingredients and I was happy that I managed to get the flash back of the recipe…. Haahahahahaha…..
In no time, I whipped out the yummy Nutella muffins and almost immediately after they were cooled, Lady Faith came to the table and volunteered to try them… hahahaahah… she gave a thumps up on her first bite and told me that she did not mind trying the rest…. !!!!!
Thank you Leng for your constant support and orders. 😊

No comments: