Monday 31 December 2018

Tiger Sugar

RRRROOOOAAAARRRR!!!!!!!

Ooopss!!! Wrong sound!! Hhahhaha…. Tiger Sugar is making waves when they hit Singapore and I was really dying to try it out as I am big fan of milk and brown sugar.
Unfortunately, they had only 1 outlet in Singapore and it is at Capito Piazza. If I am still working in town, I will definitely travel down to get this drink. I was always seeking an opportunity to be in town just to get my tongue tasting this popular drink.

I was really happy that hubby was not working today and he needed to be in town to run some errands and I tagged along. I was really excited to get my 1st Tiger Sugar and honestly, I can’t wait to drink but I could only drink after my lunch.
Well, the wait wasn’t too long… IT WAS YUMMY!!! I gave thump up for this drink for those who are big fan of milk and brown sugar. The taste was balanced and simply love the brulee cream as the topping. Simply delicious!
Okay, the queue was really ridiculous… I queued for about 8 minutes to get my orders taken and then waited about 15 minutes for my drinks to be ready. Well, the problem was many customers ordered 12 cups or 18 cups at one go and there were only 4 staff preparing the drink, 1 taking order and 1 sending out orders.

I will definitely go back for more MILK and I do hope the queue will not be that long in other outlets. 😊 

No comments: