Thursday 6 December 2018

Luncheon With Buddies Before X’mas

It is almost coming to a year since I stopped work and I am glad that I was given the time to spend with some of my close friends.

Today, I am happy to meet up with some ex-colleagues whom I was closed with when I was still working and I will always remember those happy days we spent in the office. It used to be so fun in the office despite other DHs watching as I do not give a shit about them at all.
Meeting up with Koko, Kat, Leng and Daphne was definitely great for both Rie and I. During luncheon, we caught up with each other and it was rather sad to hear that things are so much different now compared to those happy days. They are somehow unhappy with the management but as usual, there is nothing anyone can do about it. Sighz… it’s really sad to see your good friends going through hard times and you are not able to help.

With an hour of catching up certainly is never enough but having them to join us is definitely precious as those opportunities doesn’t comes often as they are always busy with work.

Thank you guys for taking out precious time to join us for luncheon and I do hope my desserts will brightens up your day at work.

No comments: