Wednesday 12 December 2018

Luncheon With Miyazaki-San

Miyazaki-san is so far the BEST boss by far I have worked with and he never fails to keep in touch with us and always take time out to meet us over luncheon. This time, he visited SIN on a private trip basis and he invited us to lunch with him.

I was really happy to be included in his list of invitees and truly blessed to have the opportunity to work with him for a good 7 years. Wonderful boss indeed. After my cake delivery at the office, I walked over to Pan Pacific Hotel with Leng and as we walked, we were talking about how we missed those days working under him with no pressure with pleasure!

It was so good to see him again or in fact, it is like a yearly affair that he will visit SIN and invite us to lunch with him. He always gives us the green light to order whatever we like and that’s how generous he is. To us, he is no longer a boss but a very close friend at heart.

It was really nice to see the rest of the ex-colleagues turning up for lunch and it was good time to catch up with them and at the same time, some of us discussed about our trip to Bangkok next year and told Miyazaki-san that he will be expecting us…hahahaahahah
I was happy to share my cupcakes and brownies with him for the first time and I was happy that everyone enjoyed my Red Velvet Cupcakes with Whiskey Cream Cheese Frosting which is one of my newest creation. 😊 I tasted it and it was pretty good… hahaahahahah
After the delicious lunch, I suspected that it must be the whiskey that could have made Linda drunk... she walked out with Miyazaki-san and stood at the door way 'thanking' us for attending the luncheon... it was like a wedding lunch we just attended! SUPER HILARIOUS!!!! 

Thank you Miyazaki-san for the sumptuous lunch and it was indeed fantastic seeing you again. Hope to see you in Bangkok next year!

No comments: