Friday 7 December 2018

Happy Blessed Birthday Little Pumpkin

My GOODNESS!! Look how fast you have grown!! My little pumpkin is officially FOUR today! She was happy that she did not need to go to school today as I told her that I will grant her a day off since it was her birthday.

Asked her if she wants to head out but she preferred to stay home to watch her favourite shows, play with her toys and spent time with ME! WOW…. I was really happy to hear that coz’ I know I can save some money… hahaahahaha…. Anyway, weather was rather hot so, it was somehow good to stay home instead.

We headed out to one of our favourite joint, Pietro for dinner and as a birthday celebration for her. She loved the food there and little pumpkin ate quite a bit. 😊 We went home after dinner to sum up the birthday celebration for her. 
She was so surprised and happy to see another cake presented in front of her and she was really excited and even sang along the birthday song with us. She made her wish quickly and hurried daddy to assist her to cut the cake.

The cake was delicious and nope, it’s not baked by me. Mmmh…. Perhaps I will consider baking it for her next year. 😊

Happy Blessed Birthday darling! May the good Lord continue to watch and protect you always and bless you with loads of happiness and joy in your life. We love you so very much our little pumpkin!

No comments: