Wednesday 20 January 2021

January ‘Sistas’

It is a yearly affair indeed to meet up with the January babies to celebrate their birthdays. The birthday girls take the shot on the venue for their celebration. I am happy with the decision of having dinner at Poulet as I have not been there though I heard of it.

 

Set off to the Poulet located at Ion Orchard for the first time and was excited when I saw their menu. It was interesting and reminded me of the good old Kenny Rogers. They served French roasted chicken with different sauces to choose from and what excites me were their cool selections of side dishes. 😊

 

We chose two different types of sauce for our roast chickens, and I fell in love at first bite. I love their sauce! The mushroom sauce was soooooooooo creamy and yummy. It is a perfect sauce for the tender and juicy roasted chicken. OMG!!!!! I asked myself why I took so long to taste this yummy dish! 

Their side dishes were super duper tasty too! I simply love their mash potato as it was creamy and oh so delicious! The butter corn was runner up and the sauté mushrooms were yums too. We did not order their truffle fries though they smelt so good from the other tables, and I am sure we will be back to attack them soon… hahahahaah

 

It was such a simple but delicious dinner, and it was a truly enjoyable for me. I am sure that my family will enjoy the dishes as much as I do… 😊 As for deserts, there isn’t much hype about it so, we moved to Godiva for our deserts instead. 😊

 

For the birthday girls, no cakes but we celebrated it with the delicious ice-cream and coffee at Godiva. I wished we can hang out longer but due to restriction, most cafes are closing early. Sighz… let’s hope the situation recover soon and get back to our normal living style.

 

Happy blessed birthday my two crazy buddies! Love you guys to bits!

No comments: