Wednesday 20 January 2021

Coffee Butter Cookies

Yesterday, I baked the usual butter cookies and for a new year, I would like to attempt to bake a new flavor instead. I took on the coffee butter cookies and though it was the same recipe but different by adding coffee, it was not as easy too.

 

I tried the first batch of cookies with everything and adding the coffee, but it turned out to be soft, way too soft for a cookie. I took a step back and studied the ingredients and decided to take another attempt by adjusting the recipe.

 

It was the moment of truth, and I am happy the way they turned out. The aroma in the kitchen is superb and the coffee cookies tasted so yummy!!! Mum was my first taster, and she gave the thump up! She said they are tastier than the butter cookies, with a good amount of aroma of coffee and sweetness is perfect! Woohoo!!! Successfully done! 


I continued to bake and managed to put them into several bottles for some lucky peeps. 😊

No comments: