Tuesday 19 January 2021

Butter Cookies

After my cornflakes snack yesterday, I am taking on the butter cookies today. Well, it is about 3 weeks before it’s the big celebration and I am preparing these lovely cookies as gifts for friends and family. At the same time, some are orders from friends too. 😊

 

In the past, I used to order CNY goodies from elsewhere and bought from the stalls but in recent years, I decided to do it myself instead. Baking is such a wonderful hobby, not only it will help you to release stress but also spreading the joy to others when they receive your goodies. 😊 

I would say that friends and family are the ones who encouraged me along the way, and I am improving each time I bakes. I am happy that the butter cookies I made is almost like the popular brand Jenny’s Cookies which I personally enjoyed so much.

 

Today, the aroma in my kitchen is just incredible! Let us get it going…

No comments: