Monday 18 January 2021

Cornflakes Snacks

I recalled we celebrated Christmas and the New Year not too long ago and when I looked at my calendar, Chinese New Year is almost approaching! This is truly INSANE!

 

I know that I have plenty of time to prepare for CNY but guess I cannot take my own sweet time neither. I am someone who loves to work ahead, and I decided to start my CNY bakes as all my needed ingredients are screaming for me to use them. 😊

 

Today, I started off with the easy bakes, the popular cornflakes snacks which is super loved by children and some adults with sweet tooth. It did not take me long to whip it up and had them packed nicely into bottles of joy. 😊 Once I am done, I am only waiting for the time to come so that I can have them sent to people that I treasure and love.  

Mmmh… guess I will be making some cookies in the next few days. 😊

No comments: