Tuesday 14 January 2020

Milk Bread

I have always wanted to try baking our own bread for tea or breakfast but just didn’t have the courage or perhaps time to get me going.

Today, I finally pick up the courage to bake our bread for the 1st time. I have chanced upon a pretty cool and easy recipe on Thermomix and decided to give it a shot. Well, the Thermomix made it so easy as I do not need to do much and the dough is all ready to proof.

The dough was ready in 40 minutes and I placed it on baking mat and gave it a roll before shaping it into a braided shape. I was really happy with the results after baking it for a good 35 minutes and man… the kitchen smells great!
After its cooling period, I took the first cut on the bread and it was so soft. Mum and Lady Faith had the 1st try with butter and they gave thumps up for the texture and taste. Mmmh… now that they had approved the result, I am happy that we can make our own bread at home from now. Woohoo!!!

No comments: