Saturday 7 September 2019

Walking With Dinosaurs

I was pretty much amazed by the advertisement of Walking With Dinosaurs – The Live Experience, based on the award-winning BBC TV series. I know that this would be something that my kiddos will enjoy and I think it will be really fun for them to come up closed and personal with the dinos since they enjoyed watching Jurassic Park.

It came as a surprise to them as they had no idea what’s install for them and when they arrived at the indoor stadium entrance, they were thrilled. Little pumpkin was super excited but afraid at the same time. We assured her that it’s not real so, there is nothing to be afraid of.
 Our seats were pretty good as I bought the tickets at a very cheap price (guess it was due to the poor response) and it was 1-1. Great deal indeed with super good seats. 

As the show began, it was narrated by a host dressed like an explorer or scientist. He began with introducing dinosaurs and how they stepped food on earth and how they extinct. It was quite interesting for the kids to see the live size dinosaurs and I was telling myself that we are really lucky that we weren’t living in those eras as those beasts were really huge!



I would say that the whole show was okay, not as exciting as what they had advertised. I think more actions needed and it will be even better to have the Pterosaurs which are the flying reptiles to fly around the premises to make it more realistic. 

Overall, we enjoyed the show but I considered a small part of it boring as it was pretty much slow and no actions. Anyway, worth it if the tickets for the show are discounted. 😊

No comments: