Friday 20 September 2019

Breakfast With Lady Faith

It’s pretty rare to have breakfast with Lady Faith on a weekday as she is usually at school. Today, being the PSLE Listening Comprehension, hence, no school for her. She is one happy girl and woke up early to join me for marketing.

We decided to take breakfast at Starbucks since Ya Kun was so crowded. Well, she was happy that I ordered her favourite chocolate croissant and hot chocolate for her as her breakfast while I enjoyed my caramel macchiato. It was really an enjoyment to have breakfast with your first born as this sort of opportunities don’t come often. 
I believed that when she grows older, she will not enjoy such quality time with me but with her friends instead. I will treasure every moment or every chance to just be with her alone.

No comments: