Sunday 8 September 2019

Dinner At Hard Rock Café

Hard Rock Café used to be one of my playground during my teens… hahaahahah… well, I would say that you will be able to spot me there every Saturday night with my group of buddies. We were always there for our Saturday dinner and stayed for their disco (secretly) as we were under aged. Those were such fun and carefree days.

Brought the kiddos to dinner and told them about how mummy and friends had so much fun here during our teens. Told them that there were some dishes we used to order but seemed to be out of the menu now. We ordered some of their signature dishes and the kids had their kids’ meal. 
It was pretty quiet on a Sunday evening and we were glad that we were there early to be the crowd and enjoy the music with no disturbance. The kids enjoyed their food but they were more involved with the kids’ coloring book that was given to them by the staff to keep them entertained.

The food at HRC is tasty but somehow lost those ROCKY touch. The Fujitas portions used to be huge but as we looked at it now, it has somehow reduced not only in size but the quality. I am so upset that they removed the potato skin from the menu. That was such a hit and I trust that anyone who tasted that at HRC would think that it’s their signature dish! Sighz…

I will definitely return to HRC for dinner but not anytime soon as I do hope they will bring back the potato skin to the menu. I am missing it… 

No comments: