Wednesday 2 January 2019

Our Babies’ First Day Of School In 2019

What a drag!!! It’s a brand-new school year for the kiddos after a long holiday. Lady Faith is quite excited about school as she will be having different classmates and she wasn’t sure what to expect. I assured her in the morning before sending her off by telling her that no matter what class she is in, she will still be able to hang out with her old classmates or perhaps she will find new best friends in her new class.

As for little pumpkin, she is absolutely NOT happy returning to school. She has been crying at school during the December holidays and she somehow brought over the thought of going to school is such a drag! 
I tried to console her and she was trying to keep her tears but when we arrived at the school gate, she was holding my hands tied crying her heart out. I tried so hard to reassure her that everything will be fine and her classmates will be the same. With the help of the teachers, we managed to get her off me and brought her to her classroom.

I went to check her out at the window and told her to stop crying and I know she was trying so hard to keep her tears… guess she will be fine after a while. 😊

Happy School Day Girls!

No comments: