Thursday 17 January 2019

HeyTea!

Okay…. I am still searching for the BEST brown sugar boba milk and today, I managed to get to taste HeyTea which is regarded as one of the BEST or at least in the Top 3 list.

Not too familiar with Ion Orchard, I tried to find my way to the HeyTea outlet and after walking almost the whole B1, I finally found the outlet located at the corner with a long queue. I was reconsidering if I should queue for it but went ahead since I was already there.

Placing the order was pretty quick and the total of waiting time for the drink was about 5 minutes which is not too bad. There were many staff in the shop which makes the collection pretty fast. Upon receiving the drink, I was told by the staff that I should try the Brûlée and then stir well and drink. I was really excited about the drink. I followed instructions and man… it was D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S!!!!!! 
Since I was in the queue, I bought another drink. The Mango Cheezo was pleasant to the tummy. The concoction contains best-picked mangoes of the season, giving it a strong fruity taste. I loved how the smooth mangoes paired beautifully with the creamy cheese layer. This is one drink I’d highly recommend. It was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUMMY!!!

Okay, I love the Brulee Boba but I am IN LOVE with the Mango Cheezo!!! Trust me, it’s a better choice over the brown sugar brulee boba milk. Definitely go for that cheezo again if I am queueing… or perhaps the Brulee Boba milk… or BOTH! hahahaahahahaha

No comments: