Tuesday 22 January 2019

Happy Birthday To Vian & Ron

I am truly blessed with beautiful people around me and today, I am happy that I am able to celebrate two of my buddies whom I knew since P1. Well, I would say that we grew up together as we were from the same primary school and graduated from the same secondary school.

School days were our super fun days though we had to go through examinations but we managed to make the best of out of the worst! Hahaahahahah… I have never felt bored at school but filled with energy when I AM IN SCHOOL. I guess that the different scenario for this generation.

Anyway, we gathered together at Alley On 25 – Smoke & Pepper located at Andaz Hotel Singapore for our dear friends’ birthday dinner. It was my first time to visit this hotel and it is pretty much interesting to me. It does not feel like a hotel when I sat foot on the lobby – it felt more like a condo.

When I arrived on the lobby level which is located on the 25th floor, I did not even notice the check-in counter coz’ it was so un-noticeable! I asked the hotel staff who was at the lobby area the direction of the restaurant I was going and she kindly led the way.
There were three different theme restaurants in Andaz Hotel and we went to Smoke And Pepper which was chosen by Hairon. We browsed through the menu and ordered the dishes to share. I would say that the food wasn’t too bad for 1st timers but price certainly ain’t cheap neither. We had a great time eating and catching up on each other. 
Theresa requested the cake from the restaurant staff for their birthday and we had the simple cake cutting ceremony. The cake was pandan cake with a twist but it tasted not too bad. Since we were comfortable at the restaurant, we decided to order our desserts too. 

Wonderful dinner with great companions! Happy Birthday my two great pals! May you be blessed with happiness, joy and good health always.

No comments: