Tuesday 22 January 2019

Emma’s School Outing To Chinatown

It’s probably a yearly affair that the school will arrange an outing to Chinatown with the kids as a learning journey.

Emma has been excited about the outing to Chinatown and have been talking about it at home and how much she looks forward to it. Today, she jumped out of bed early and told me to get ready for school for she will be going to Chinatown. I could see the excitement in her eyes and how fast she got changed today! Hahaahahahaha

The school arranged a coach for the outing but it was a regret not being about to join for I was busy with CNY bakes. I was happy to know that one of her friend’s mother will be joining so I can expect some pictures from her.

When I fetched her back from school, she was in awe telling me about the outing to Chinatown and what are the things she saw and bought. Yes… the teachers brought them to buy some CNY goodies with the money we gave ($5) and our little pumpkin bought back some jellies. 😊 I casually commented about the jellies and she said that she did not want to buy the peanuts coz’ her sister and her does not like peanuts so, she bought jellies instead. She told me that her sister loves jelly so, she bought it for her. Awwww…… my heart melted!
She definitely had a great time visiting Chinatown and learnt about the culture and saw many decorations and stalls that sells CNY goodies. I am sure it’s a very fruitful trip for all the kids. Thumps Up teachers for doing such a great job looking after so many of them. Thank you!

No comments: