Thursday 3 January 2019

MuYoo

I chanced upon this new milk tea at Bedok Mall and thought of trying it out. When I was at the counter, I noticed that they have the Brown Sugar Milk drink too but so far haven’t heard about this branding.

I casually asked the staff if the brown sugar milk is tasty and she somehow gave me that look of unsure, no confidence, clueless and full of question marks around her head. She paused for a while and told me that their fruit drink is better…. Hahaahahahahah…

I am not a fan of artificial fruit drink so, I ordered their milk tea instead. She gave me the confidence that their milk tea is good. 😊 I told her that I wanna take a pix of the drink and she was so kind to provide a cool carrier but I returned it after taking picture. 😁
I brought it home and tried it… it wasn’t the best milk tea compared to the big names like Gong Cha, Koi and LiHo but I think it’s okay in my opinion. Guess their fruit drinks are better… 😊

No comments: