Tuesday 1 January 2019

Brown Sugar Boba Milk Craze Continues

YUMZZ…. This Brown Sugar Boba Milk drink is a trend in Singapore and man… there are so many different brands to choose from. But which is the BEST in town?

Well, I am a great fan of milk and I am gonna try them and give them some comments. For the first time, I am trying out this R&B drink which was somehow in the top 10 list. Tracked it down and realized that they have a branch near my place… WOOHOO!!!!

We drove down to Oasis Terrace Punggol and found this little outlet at the corner and yes, there was a long queue (no surprise) but it was pretty quick. When I collected my drink, the girl at the counter informed me to give it a shake of 5 to 6 times or stir well before drinking and I did what was told.

The first sip of pretty good and the bubble was really QQ! It was quite a pity that I couldn’t reduce the sugar level as I thought it was quite sweet for my liking. When I got home, half of my cup was gone and I added some fresh milk from my fridge and it tasted better. Hahahahaha…. 
My verdict for R&B :- too sweet for my liking but if you are not too fussy about sweetness, you can give it a go if queue isn’t too long.

No comments: