Friday 23 August 2013

Department Lunch At La Barca

After trying out at this restaurant last Friday, I told my boss about it and he was really keen to try. Here we are today!

He was taken by surprise when our driver drove into the school and he seemed to be in doubt when he realized that the restaurant is situated in the school compound. However, he was filled with awe the moment he entered the restaurant. He loves the decors and he commented that it’s very artistic.

I was given the green light to order the food and I took the chance to order some dishes which I did not try last Friday. We had cold seafood salad as our starter, the seafood pasta which I could not resist and the risotto for them to try and to give it a second chance. I thought the risotto tasted fantastic compared to the one we ordered last week.
As for our main, we decided to try their beef and placed an order of 1.1 kg of beef to share. When it was ready, the beef was served on the chef’s table where he sliced the beef for us. The moment it reached our table, we simply stopped talking and got down trying it. It was really tasty, juicy and man… so tender!!! YES, I couldn’t stop eating after my first slice. Yoyo had her slice of beef on the hot plate as she preferred it to be well done and to her surprise, it tasted just as tender and juicy!

I was really happy that my boss and Yoyo enjoyed the lunch very much and he mentioned that he will use this restaurant for his entertainment in the very near future. We also decided that we will be back to try other dishes soon…

Thank you Theresa for introducing this wonderful restaurant to me which allows me to share with my boss and friends who reads my blog!! This is one really super good Italian Restaurant and it’s definitely worth visiting more than ONCE!

No comments: