Sunday 11 August 2013

Brunch At The Canopy

I have always wanted to try the brunch at The Canopy located at Bishan Park but each time we visited, it was very crowded and had to prepare to wait for at least 30 minutes to be seated.

Today, it was almost the same situation but we decided to wait instead as it was raining and the queue wasn’t that long. It did not take long for us to be seated but we were given a seat at the Green Room instead.

After browsing through the menu, I decided to have their Eggs Royale which caught my eye while Hubby ordered the scrambled eggs. I got to say that my choice was perfect as the poached eggs were generously covered with hollandaise sauce and the combination of smoked salmon was a match made in heaven!
We simply love the environment as it was care free and casual; a place for people who prefer to dress down on a Sunday morning. This is one perfect place for all those joggers or pet owners who walk their pets. To us, we just love the greenery!

I believed we will visiting this place again and I guess will be pretty often too… THUMPS UP!

No comments: