Sunday 25 August 2013

Brunch At Prive Cafe

We have been having this routine to have brunch lately since our last visit to The Canopy located at Bishan Park. I simply enjoyed brunch as I am never a breakfast person for many who knows me.

This week, our pick was Prive Café located at Keppel Bay. I have been there for tea with friends but never had a chance to taste their brunch. Well, we did it today! I was told that it was fully booked when I called them yesterday but we did not give up and was prepared to queue.
When we arrived, I was happy to see that the queue wasn’t as long as I expected. We did not even have to wait long for our indoor seats as I guessed we were pretty early. After browsing through the menu, we ordered the Eggs Royale along with my café latte while hubby had his pancakes with banana milk shake. We did not leave Faith out of course and we ordered her favourite spaghetti Aglio Olio without chili.  
I simply enjoyed my Eggs Royale where my muffins were topped with smoked salmon, gently poached eggs and the creamy hollandaise sauce. YUMS! I think this is by far the best Eggs Royale I tried. As for hubby, his pancakes looked ordinary… it was topped with banana and strawberries alongside with the maple syrup.

As for Faith’s spaghetti, I thought it was pretty tasty with crispy bacon bits, pine nuts (though I am not a fan) and it wasn’t that oily. She was enjoying the spaghetti and had finished almost half portion of it.
We like this place very much not only for its good view but for the good tasty food they served. We will definitely be back again!

No comments: