Saturday 9 February 2013

Reunion Dinner At Aunt’s Place

We had another CNY family reunion dinner at my aunt’s place. When we arrived at aunt’s place, we helped out to prepare dinner.

As usual, we had our Yu Sheng as our opening dish and this would be my 6th time. I am sure you guys are counting with me as you read. We wanted to get the Yu Sheng from Chinatown but unfortunately, we did not have much time after shopping for hubby's new year's clothes and decided to settle it from Soup Restaurant instead.
Anyway, as we did the tossing, Bryan read out the auspicious phrases via his iPhone and everyone had a chance to make their wish! It was really fun and even the two young ones enjoyed it. After taking the appetizer, we prepared for our steamboat which was more exciting. This year, we had new dish added to the table like Fish Maw, Beef Ball from Thomson Plaza & Baby Abalone. Cool Stuff!!

After a sumptuous dinner, I received a pleasant surprised from my beloved cousins. They prepared a birthday cake to pre-celebrate my birthday for me. I was truly touched and thrilled when I saw them bringing out the cake from the kitchen. They gathered to sing me a birthday song and the two young ones were the loudest!


The Mango birthday cake from Secret Recipe became our desserts. Everyone was enjoying it especially the kiddos.
Thank you cousins for arranging this special surprise for me and love you guys!

No comments: