Thursday 7 February 2013

Double Celebrations

Yearly, I will receive ang pow from my buddies in the office and since CNY is nearing, Leng & I went to ta pao food back for the celebration. We went to Alexandra Village to get our favourite soon kuah and at the same time, I ordered zi char food for luncheon.


We had a small scale party in one of our meeting room and though it was simple but it was certainly an enjoyable one. We had Yu Sheng and that would mark my 4th for CNY. Yes, I am counting how many I will ‘Lo’ this year… after that, we enjoyed those delicious food on the table in buffet style… hahahahahah….
In the evening, I had another celebration with my buddies from school and went to Oscar’s. We love the buffet spread at Oscars’ and it has become a yearly affair to dine there in February. This year, Oscar’s did not include Yu Sheng to their buffet but I ordered it since CNY is near and it will be great to lo hei with my buddies too. Yes, you said it… that would be my 5th time.
I thoroughly enjoyed the day of celebrations with my close friends whom I treasure very much and I would like to thank you pals for spending time with me. Thanks for the lovely gifts and ang pow! Cheers!

No comments: