Saturday 23 February 2013

CNY Gathering@Jessie's Place

It has been quite a tradition that we will have a CNY gathering at Jessie’s place every year and this year, though not many people could make it, at least some could.
This is one of the gathering I wouldn’t want to miss as I will get to meet my ex-colleagues whom I probably only get to meet once every year. When we arrived at her place this super sunny afternoon, I noticed that she has prepared home cooked food rather than buffet she catered the last few years.
I was pretty blessed that Faith was able to hang out with her God-ma Linda while I hurried to have my lunch. Not long later, I noticed that she was playing by herself with the toys at Jessie’s place. After luncheon, we did not waste any time and started playing cards like the good old days. How can CNY do without card games!!

Before heading home, Jessie’s prepared Yu Sheng for us and it was a great tossing session though only a few of us gathered at the table. This Yu Sheng has finally marked my final toss for the year…
Thank you Jessie for inviting to your cozy home every year… it has been a great gathering!

No comments: