Saturday 2 February 2013

A Great Saturday Outing

As Chinese New Year is drawing near and mum went back to her place for some preparations. Taking this opportunity, I brought little Faith for shopping at Vivo City before heading to in-law’s place for dinner.


She was overjoyed to go shopping or walk around as I do not bring her out alone often. She was excited and told me that she wants to walk. I brought her to GAP as I wanted to check out some clothes for CNY but ended up buying clothes for her instead. In actual fact, she was the one shopped and chose the clothes herself but I was the one ended up paying!

After the damages at GAP, I thought it will be wiser not to do anymore shopping. She wanted to have some snacks (chocolate cakes) and wanted to bring her to Awfully Chocolate but their seats weren’t child friendly. In the end, I brought her to Max Brenner Chocolate Bar. I ordered a latte for myself and chocolate cake for Faith. This is the first time having experience to hang out with my daughter at a cafĂ© and the feeling is GREAT!
This is one of the wonderful and enjoyable times I shared with Faith. While she was patiently waiting for her cake to be served, we actually chatted while waiting. She was doing people watching and started to point out certain interesting things or people to me. I was really happy that she was making conversation with me. Wonderful Feeling!

On my way back to in-law’s place, received a call from Susan (Faith’s God-ma) that she is ready to meet. I brought her to meet Sue after putting down our stuff at in-law’s place. Sue stayed a few blocks away from my in-law and we met at the nearest playground. Faith was having fun playing slides and other rides and Sue took chance to bond with her too as they do not get to meet often.
Sue & I went for mass after sending Faith back to in-law’s place as I did not want her to attend mass for she just recovered from HFMD. I thought it would be better for her to avoid enclosed places. It was great to bump into church friends whom I have not met for a long time. I do miss those days where we used to serve Alpha together at BSC but due to some politics, some went separate ways… what a pity!
Anyway, I thoroughly enjoyed this wonderful Saturday and hope that I will try to chill out with little Faith more often…

No comments: