Saturday 7 February 2009

What A Pleasant Surprise!

Was in-law’s place this evening for dinner this evening and I was really surprised that they prepared the Yu Sheng themselves! They prepared mostly the family favorite dishes like the curry vegetables, mushroom with pork rips & Fa Cai, chili prawns, roast duck, mixed roast meat, steam fish and soup.

After dinner while I was playing with the little one Gen, Nicholas came out with a cake and started wishing me ‘Happy Birthday’. Then the family came together and started singing… I was really touched and became very shy for a moment! I gathered the kids to blow the candle with me after making a wish and it was such a warm moment.


Thank you Maggie for buying the cake, it was such a pleasant surprise.

2 comments:

Just Me said...

You will shy one meh! Dun act lah! Haha...

Vee said...

ooiiii... will hor..