Tuesday 10 February 2009

Pre-BD Dinner

Though I am getting YOUNGER and somehow dinner with friends will make the birthday meaningful. Taking this opportunity, I arranged a dinner with my closest buddies (more like family) to dine at Oscar’s.



When we arrived, we were seated at the corner nearest to the buffet but we requested to change to another corner with a bigger space… hahahah… Edward kindly arranged to move us to another private corner. I felt warmly welcomed by my friends in Conrad when they came by before our dinner.

Our feast started with lots of seafood (Hairon ate like she had the whole Kelong!) and we enjoyed the parma ham and as well as the salad. Though the mains were attractive but we were still enjoying the salads and the sushi at the same time… Yepz… very greedy and confused! Hahahaha. I was also surprised that Conrad arranged a small birthday cake for me and it was great as I could share that with my friends.




Half way through desserts, Vivian and I distributed their Valentine gift… they were surprised and very happy to receive our school tee-shirts as a valentine gift… hahahaahah it certainly brought back loads of memories and we started talking about it… especially the one … ‘Eternal FRAME’!!!!!




Though time spent with friends were short but it was wonderful indeed. Thank you pals for your company and I had a great time. Cheers!

1 comment:

baubles bangles and beads said...

Thanks for the lovely dinner Vee!
It was lovely company and good ambience. Yes!! Eternal FRAME almost made me spit out my very lovely roasted vegetable soup!!!!