Monday 9 February 2009

Bon Voyage…

Susan has been waiting for this day for the longest time and for the past few weeks, counting down…

I totally walked all three airport halls today! Earlier today, I was at Terminal 2 & Terminal 3 for site inspection and lunch. I was at Terminal 1 this evening to send off a dear friend of mime, Susan. She is my childhood friend and went to the same school.

When I arrived at the airport, she had already checked herself in and was relaxing at the coffee house with her parents. She was really in high spirit and all set to go. Was pretty worried for her as she was flying to Brisbane where the bush-fire is… anyway, she had to go coz’ her school term will start soon.



I am very happy for her that she could further her studies but I know I will definitely miss her dearly though we don’t meet up often while she is here. I know that she will take good care of herself as she is one super independent girl!

Buddy, please take good care of yourself and drink more water okie. I am very sure HE will be watching over you.

No comments: