Monday 9 February 2009

Airport & Restaurant Inspection

We will be expecting some VIP guest mid next month and they will be here for transit. As my boss Minowa-san will be taking care of them during their short stay here, he will be arranging dinner for them near the airport preferably.

Minowa-san invited Linda and me to join him for a walk at the airport to check out the rough duration from Terminal 2 to Terminal 3 via skytrain. Personally, I don’t get to ride on the skytrain often as usually we take taxi or bus which will bring us directly to either the arrival or departure halls.

After a short inspection at both Terminal 2 and 3, we went for lunch at Imperial Treasures located at Crowne Plaza Terminal 3. We made a reservation there for our guest in March so, we were sort of there to do a food tasting… hahaahaha

My first impression of the restaurant was really chic. The décors were really oriental and very beautiful. I heard from boss that they are actually ‘cousins’ of Crystal Jade. The menu was almost similar to Crystal’s and boss was spotted by some of the staff there as they used to be working for Lei Garden.




We ordered dim sums and man, the taste was really good. Very impressive indeed though they were just normal shrimp dumplings, shark’s fin dumpling soup etc… but my favorite would be the goose meat which is not common.








I will definitely bring my family to Imperial Treasures again.

No comments: