Saturday 29 September 2007

Maris Stella Kindergarten Food & Fun Fair 2007


My friend Elizabeth to help her at her store, which she set up at Maris Stella today, recalled me. We have body painting, express manicure, temporary tattoos and selling cookies, almond jelly and chupa chups.


Express manicure

The crowd started to rush in around 10:30am and business was pretty good with the express manicure and temporary tattoos. Hot pictures like penguin, butterfly, flowers and panda were most popular for body painting.
The Body Painters

Artist at work

Food at the fun fair was pretty delicious too though a bit costly… tired the cheesy hotdog, the fish ball and a few sticks of satays. They were not too bad especially parents of the students do them from the school. Even the school bus driver was selling the fried kway teow… cool stuff huh.
Our rest time

Though I left early for my Alpha course, I enjoyed myself helping out at the stall with my friends.

No comments: