Tuesday 18 September 2007

Dog-Sitter


It’s been almost a week my cousin brought their dog over to my place while they have their holidays in Europe. It was after a long discussion with hubby before I agreed to take her in for 3 weeks.

Their dog, a white Westie named ‘Lady’ is really cute and well-behaved. She is toilet-trained and in fact, a very smart dog. She knows that my cousins are going for holiday and will leave her at my place for the time being. Though for the 1st night, she wasn’t very comfortable and kept looking at my main door hoping that her owner will bring her home.

After staying at our place for almost a week, she is adapting well and taking us as her owner. Everyday when I leave the house for work, she will look at me sadly and hoping that I will stay home to play with her. When we returned from work, that will be the happiest moment for her as I will spend some time playing with her in her ‘room’ which is my service balcony.

Last weekend, we brought her down for a long walk and she simply enjoyed it though it was quite a long route as hubby decided to jog! Taking her for a walk can be a pleasure coz’ that’s the time when you are building the bond with the pet.

Well, time flies and my cousins will be back from Europe very soon and she will be heading home. It has always been my wish to have a pet dog after the death of my beloved hush puppy! Anyway, hopefully hubby will grow to love dogs and decide to have one in the NEAR future.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

'Lady' is so cute & adorable..

Anonymous said...

AiYo, What a Cute little dog.