Thursday 20 September 2007

Site Inspection@Conrad Centennial


We were invited by Yvonne, the Sales Manager who is taking care of our corporate accounts & Joey from Conrad last night. She kindly arranged several guest rooms for our viewing despite high occupancy in the hotel.

We viewed the normal Classic Room, Executive Floor Room, Centennial Suite & the Executive Lounge where our guest will be having their breakfast, afternoon tea & evening cocktails. I simply like the Executive Floor Rooms though the size of the rooms is actually quite similar to the Classics. They have changed some of their furniture and already upgraded their TVs to Plasma…

After the site inspection, we dined at Oscar’s as usual. When we were led to our table by the restaurant manager, Angela noticed that the 3 women beside our table were talking about us. She couldn’t really hear what they were yakking about but somehow she knew their topic was us.

At first, I did not notice them at all but after what Angie had told me, I began to take notice of them. True enough, they were looking at our table and start to yak about us. Angie who sat nearer to one of those bitches couldn’t stand it and was really fuming when she accidentally sat on that bitch’s bag’s small CORNER and that bitch actually gave Angie that kind of LOOK! Angie couldn’t be bothered and apologized with no sincerity.

The food at Oscar’s was great but those bitches were sick! We were very irritated by the way they looked at us, especially one bitch who gave us that look as if she thinks she is the prettiest babe in Oscar’s! Oh PLEASEEEEEEE!!! Anyway, I think those dumb bitches are just jealous that we are taller than them and we had free dinner!!! Hahahaah…. Sour grapes.

Anyway, what shocked me most was the drink that Yvonne so ‘KINDLY’ ordered! Think about it, the glass was bigger than my face man! It’s an EXTRA EXTRA LARGE orange juice! My goodness, the moment I saw that, I felt bloated already! Thank God, I had my sashimi before that gigantic orange juice arrive on our table! In the end, we surrendered the juice even-though we all chipped in our effort. Maybe that can be included for some reality challenges.
Gigantic Orange Juice


It was certainly an enjoyable night with 2 of my best Sales Mangers, Yvonne & Joey and of course with my buddies, Jessie, Angela & Julia.

Thank you Yvonne & Joey.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Firstly, i would like to thanx Yvvone & jOey fOr the diNNer @ Congrad Oscar..
Then would like to say abt the 3 bitches sittin next to our table..
Cannot stand one of the bitch who she think she is very pretty wit a butterfly tattoo behind her back.
Another bitch sitting beside me wit a disgusting look on her face, i feel like slapping them le. WOW kaoz.. think if the next tx, i saw them again, i sure will purposely go ard them and then critisiz infornt of them...
BETTER DUN EVER LET ME SEE THE 3 BITCHES AGAIN..OR ELSE 'HAHAHA' U WILL KNW ....

Just Me said...

Sister, the orange jiuce was specially ordered for you leh. But u didn't finish it. So sad! You broke my fragile heart again. You need lotsa vitamin C so you won't fall sick mah. I only meant well. :op

Angie, it's Conrad lah, not Congrad!

Vee said...

yep.. those 3 bitches really got on my nerves too and angie, rest assured la, u won't meet them again wan...

sista.. that orange juice hor.. really too much leh.. how to finish! beng san leh!!

Anonymous said...

Von, Paiseh la, i knw its wrong spelling la. I type too fast liao. hehe.