Tuesday 25 September 2007

Facebook


About a month ago, I received a couple of invitations from friends to join this new thingy, Facebook. I accepted and registered myself.

After I entered the main page and it looked something like Friendster & Multiply. I told myself it's again another Friendster website for people who want to be connected. Well… as I added more friends to Facebook, the more interesting it gets.

To date, I am so stuck with Facebook and almost ditched Friendster & others. I have to say that Facebook gives you more options to build your friendship with your friends like sending them virtual gifts, drinks, hugs, kisses, drinks, or even get them to join you in a group.

Recently, I have joined my school group and through this Facebook, I am able to reconnect with some schoolmates whom I haven’t seen for the longest time. I was very excited to know that they are there and we are connected once again…. Just like school days.

I have to admit that it’s really very addictive and just couldn’t stop checking out who send you what. It’s almost impossible not to sign in to check my account. This is really one great site that you can talk about with your friends and keep your friendship growing… nay… not that lame lah but somehow you share the same topic about Facebook. I am glad that I have infected some friends to join Facebook!! Hahaha… you know who you are.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am alReadY HOOKED!!!! Thanks To YOU LaH!