Wednesday 3 October 2007

Goodbye My Fair ‘Lady’


Time flies… ‘Lady’ already stayed with us for 3 weeks and today, my cousin returned from their Europe trip.

I rushed home after work to spend some time with lady and it seemed like she knows she will be leaving our place. She wasn’t her usual self at all, not the hyper active, cheeky, and greedy…she was all quiet & sad.



When my cousins came in the house, she knew them from their ‘smell’. She was really overjoyed to see them and could not stop jumping. Mum & I were glad to see her back to her active self but were sad to see her leave.

Dogs are men’s best friends and you will develop an unexplainable feeling with them though it’s only a short 3 weeks.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

she's a cutie...

mann

Vee said...

oh yes.. she is indeed. very adorable. missing her already.

Anonymous said...

awwwwww...