Friday 26 October 2007

10th Alpha Course Ended


Time really flies… it’s already 10 weeks ago since we 1st started and last night, it was our last session. During these 10 weeks, it was really a good experience for me as I have grown much closer to God.

I have learnt to how to pray in the correct way, was given an idea how to read the bible without falling asleep and how to be closer to HIM. Through this course, I have made a couple of great friends whom I will keep in touch with and hopefully for a long long time.

I got to say that I am indeed led by the Holy Spirit to attend this course every Thursday coz’ I tend to be lazy and couldn’t be bothered much when it comes to church issues. Somehow, there is this excitement in me on every Thursday and always look forward to it. I guess that’s the way God works in me.

The amazing thing was somehow when it was Thursday, my work flow became low and usually I could finish up my work early and leave on the dot. He provide me a smooth traffic (MRT) and best of all, he led friends to attend the course with me.

Honestly, I am very thankful to HIM for giving me this opportunity to learn more and be closer to him despite I am such a sinner!

Friends, if you haven’t been to the Alpha, I think you should go and experience it yourself as being closer to God is a wonderful feeling, feels like Heaven!!!

No comments: