Friday 19 October 2007

Alpha Course - 'Healing'


We have come to the 2nd last session of Alpha course last night and it was one session that I was looking forward to... ‘Healing’

I have heard so much about the 'Healing' but have never been to one. During the normal session, we were break up into groups and last night, it was no difference. I was the 1st in my group to receive healing. The feeling was so great that I really felt the Holy Spirit cleansing my soul and healing my spiritual wounds. I felt really light and had so much peace in me.

What really amazed me was after I was prayed over; the Holy Spirit was still in me. You might asked me what made me think so… well, while we were praying over Jolly (my group member), I felt my right hand shaking and I thought to myself that my hands might be tired having to raise up for quite a while. I decided to change my hands position but somehow it was shaking again despite any position.

Susan who was standing beside me saw my hands shaking and told me not to worry as the Holy Spirit is using me as an instrument at that moment. I was relieved and let myself go with the Holy Spirit. It really amazed me as that was the 1st time I experienced that.

It is really true that when you open up the door Jesus is knocking, you will be blessed. As the saying goes; Seek and you shall find, Ask and you shall receive and Knock and the door will be opened to you.

Amen.
Susan & Vee
Group leader Patricia & Vee

No comments: